- There will be one off-ice official to monitor play (scoring, time, puck reset, infractions, etc.).
- Minor penalties may be called for rule infractions and possession will be awarded to the other team. Officials have the discretion of awarding a point to the opposing team if the penalty is flagrant and/or the team is consistently playing in a reckless manner.
- All calls by the officials are final.
- Any major penalty, which includes any action that could injure another player, may result in the player or team ejected from the tournament! The team that has a player ejected will play the remainder of the tournament short-handed (2 on 3) or (3 on 4). Off-ice officials will determine a major penalty.
- Abuse of officials or tournament staff will not be tolerated and will result in a major penalty and ejection from the tournament. This includes yelling, swearing, and prolonged arguing about calls.
- Players ejected from the tournament must leave the tournament site
* The Anthony Ford Pond Hockey Tournament is a family event, which promotes good sportsmanship, competition and fair play. Although we want you to have a safe and fun time, we do remind you that children maybe present and this is a charitable event.